For many years now, Bali has attracted many people from all over Indonesia and overseas as a good place to put their money into. This consistently high demands against less and less supplies naturally put pressure on property prices. A comment like this is quite common from those who have missed the boat: "I wish I had bought a few years ago!"
And guess what? Many who have made such comment tend to repeat the same comment some years later. These are not investors, they are procrastinators - and because of their nature, they tend to miss boats in many areas of their lives.
Don't be one of them.
It is true that as an investor you also need to evaluate opportunities before investing your money into one. Bali now is definitely not cheap, and there are not as many great opportunities as a few years ago. But since there are still many buyers around, chances are you can still find good to even great opportinities on this island of the Gods - what you need to do is simply keep your eyes and ears open.
Here are some reasons why good opportunities still exist on Bali:
- Property owners desperate for cash, and choose to sell their assets;
- Parents die, and their inheritors want to split the fortune;
- Great quality properties selling at current reasonable prices;
- Foreign owners having problems with their nominees, and want out now;
- Oversupply of hotel rooms put some owners into financial troubles;
For whatever reasons, there are many properties for sale here. But not all are good buys, in fact some are poor investments, for example:
- Not needing the money, some greedy owners selling at the "prices of the future", hoping for someone who might "fall in love" with their properties;
- Poor quality properties offered at market price;
- Owners who price their properties as high as possible hoping to solve their problems (debts);
Therefore watch out carefully , and you will find your fortune here on Bali.
To save your time and effort, you can place your order with us, simply click To Buy link above.